Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Secret Santa 2010

If you're taking these photos for facebook/blogs/anything else, at least show some respect and credit the blog pleaseeeeee.

http://flippnoyballer.blogspot.com/

Coconut Bay.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Underneath that snowman dress is an amazing present for a good guy. Impulse buy, definately.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"FUCK YOU EDGAR!" Errbody knew at that point it was me, funniest moment of my life.
Photobucket
$20 worth of Orange Juice for this secret santa, kinda weird that you would even put that on the list in the first place.. Given to him by Mr. Nasty Nate.
Photobucket
Jimray hooked it up on this one, thanks man. Nice ballin you up at Shadow though.. jk.. but really.
Photobucket
Nasty and Jasmine. Three people secretly wore that hat before it was packaged away for Nate to unravel. He knew he was gonna get it though, they asked what the size would be the week before.. Ha.
Photobucket
Mat < One T. Teachers mis-spelled his name all the time when we were in elementary school.
Photobucket
Photobucket
These girls have been sharing their lunches/snacks with me at school for the past five years or so. Jasmine is now the ASB Exec. President and Kelly is Varsity Color Guard captain. Who is who?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gessica< With a G. Best friend since elementary. She flakes on me with our plans and never replies to her texts. I'm the better best friend due to my efforts.
Photobucket
Kaaaarrrl was my driver for a couple years till the day I got my liscense. Took me home, picked me up, and got in a couple crashes over that time.
Photobucket
Valerie traded half her chicken bowl to me for half of my melon ice cream bar. I dont know what else to say bout her cept shes really.. really skinny hah.
Photobucket
He would be the one to try to get this photo taken, halfway there to a pedosmile dohh.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Copied homework/tests/essays from em for the past couple years. Honestly, Id be annoyed if I was bothered as much as they were for work that I needed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mister I<3 My Honda. My bad for throwing that Snickers at you hah, I'm allergic to peanuts mang.
Photobucket
I shared my PE locker with Jason in middle school. Pulled his nipple hairs off once when he wasn't paying attention hah.
Photobucket
It crashed, the demo by the guy was so much more legit. Talk about a hustle man.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Twitter @JCabzZz

No comments:

Post a Comment